Careers in the home building industry
If you are looking to work with a dynamic and premier wildlife company look no further! We don’t require any previous experience and this career allows you to work in an outdoor environment. This industry is truly one of a kind in that it allows individuals who think outside the box to excel! The customer service aspect of it also allows you to meet interesting people and gives you an opportunity to help them solve their issue.
The individual(s) we are seeking is well-spoken, knows how to manage their time accordingly, is a go-getter and has the desire to strive for the top!
- Outside the box thinker.
- Has a true love for animals.
- Knows how to communicate with people.
- Has the ability to work with others or individually.
- Be physically in shape.
- No fear of heights or tight spaces.
- Possess a perfect driving record.
- Willing to perform a criminal background check.
- High-school Diploma
- Work alongside a senior technician to identify intrusion points.
- Repair damages caused by wildlife species and secure entry points.
- Identify and advise how other potential entry points should be addressed.
- Have phenomenal customer service skills.
- No fear of tight spaces or attics.
- Have a general knowledge of power tools.
- Work well with others.
- Adhere to Raider Wildlife health and safety policies.
If you’ve gotten this far, we guess it’s safe to say this sounds like something you might be interested in! Send your resume over as we’re eagerly looking forward to meeting the next potential team member to join our fast-growing family!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of General Tools experience do you have?
- How many years of Wildlife Proofing experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: G Drivers?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Working At Heights?