Why it pays to use an WE HBA member
Renovating your home should be a rewarding experience during all stages of a renovation:
- Initial planning
- Selecting a renovator
- Construction and work
- Completing the project
- Enjoying your new renovation
Renovators who are members of the West End Home Builders’ Association are recognized as local leaders in the renovation and home building industries and will help you with all aspects of your renovation with professionalism and courtesy.
What is RenoMarkTM?
Planning a renovation?
Top 10 Reasons to use a WE HBA renovator
- Help from start to finish, a professional renovator will help you put it all together.
- Experienced advice can turn your ideas into breathtaking results. HHHBA renovators will listen, make suggestions and look for the best ways to do things.
- Technical proficiency to develop efficient construction plans, understand and overcome challenges and obstacles and improve the comfort and value of your home.
- An expert network of skilled staff, subcontractors and suppliers ready to work for you.
- You can see work they’ve done in the past by talking with past customers, looking at previous renovation jobs and investigating their reputation.
- Get accurate pricing information and avoid the uncertainty of low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Your renovator will tell you up front what the job will cost.
- You get it in writing so that there’s a record of the contract you and your renovator have agreed to.
- Liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage protects you in case of an accident or damage to your property or your neighbour’s property.
- Warranties on labour, materials and products ensure your investment will last a long time and no additional cost to you.
- Personalized service from a hard-working renovator who wants to earn your trust by making your renovation experience a great one.