Founded in 1990, the West End Home Builders’ Association Hall of Fame recognizes our members who have made outstanding and lasting contributions to our association and to the home building industry as a whole.
Hall of Fame inductees are selected by the Hall of Fame Committee and honored at an annual function.
Nominations are reviewed each fall, and nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Have been an active member of the WE HBA in good standing for a minimum of 15 years prior to the date of nomination.
- Have adhered to the WE HBA’s code of ethics.
- Have made substantial contributions to the community, Association or the industry as a whole.
- Have conducted affairs and discharged duties in a professional or humanitarian manner.
- Must have had company support on the WE HBA board of directors.
(Starting 2015, only one member of the Association will be inducted into the Hall of Fame each year)