Your national source for renovation advice and professional renovation contractors
RenoMark™ is the renovation industry’s mark of excellence for renovators which:
- Believe in professionalism: They are committed to their industry and to their businesses and are willing to pay annual dues to keep informed and to help educate consumers.
- Have legitimate business licenses: They do not support the underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate “fly-by-night” and “cash only” businesses.
- Are members of the West End Home Builder’s Association: A crucial first step in knowing that you’ve hired a professional.
The RenoMark™ Code of Conduct
All RenoMark™ members have agreed to the following:
- Be a member of the WE HBA in good standing and abide by its Code of Ethics
- Provide a detailed written contract for all jobs
- Offer a two-year warranty – minimum – on all work (excluding minor home repair)
- Carry $2 million liability insurance at a minimum
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures and technical skills through continuing education
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite
- Return all phone calls within two business days